The Easthope Family loves to have fun!

Monday, March 5, 2007

all good

Hey everyone,

Well, we don't have any fun pictures at the moment (or it's more like I'm too lazy to get one) but I thought I drop a few lines to "represent". Irwin's been fighting a cough for about two weeks, Cooper had a stomach ache last week, Brady is sick right now and slept all through church yesterday (a bit of a treat), and now Charlie's starting to get it. So it's been a good one and I'm washing everyone's sheets today.

Let's see, our ward started a rook tournament and we played our first game on Thursday, which we surprisingly won. Are you proud Melvin and Kay? We won't mention that the other team was about as experienced as us and we just happened to be ahead when we ran out of time. Personally, I think I pretty much carried us but don't tell Irwin. (A bit of a deer in the headlights that night)

The other day the laptop wasn't working and so after a little bit of tinkering I fixed it so the kids could play video games and Cooper informed me, "That was pretty smart...for a women". What a turkey!

Anyway, it's Irwin's 30th birthday tomorrow so give him a shout if you think about it, otherwise everything's good here.

Tara

1 comment:

Ms Easthope said...

Tara, welcome to the blog I am so excited that you could join us. Sorry everyone is sick-- oh the life.
Talk to you soon!